Monday, February 27, 2012

Things that come out of my mouth!

Daddy was laughing the other at something I said! So I decided to keep a tab on the things that I say so I can make him happy when I want to! Here is my list so far:

-"Herr itis"- I was looking for something and found it.
-"The otha lamp"- when I want them to turn on the second lamp in bedroom
-"Dada threw it"- daddy threw a cap in the sand
-"umidi-faya" Humidifier"
-"theotha umidi-faya-The other humidifier"- I saw two humidifers in the store
-"Bhaiya car"- I sort of took bhaiya's police car with me when I left there place"
-"Stop that"- I imitate mom trying to stop me from doing something
-"Door open", "dopen' I say it sometimes- mommy's favorite
-"Evevaotr aka elevator
-"Evavator aka escalator"
- "Donsta" for downstairs
-"Swova" for stroller
-"Goonit dada" for goodnight dada.
-"mor mor past for toothpaste"
-"mor mor books"
-"annotha" for another

No comments: