Saturday, January 5, 2013

Train show...

Special train to train show!

Where is my tarin track?

Mommy really wanted red seats...on train! oh well

Here we go!


Hurry daddy Hurry!



oh look at the architecture..

There is a train..
Again! Again!

Bye bye train..


Train on a bridge! Is that Q?





I loved this yellow Ladybug one!





Can I live there?
I will have to shrink I know!




Oh this one is nice...






Another look!



Train on a bridge..




Trains made from okar and other stuff!

This train made a lot of noise! I like it..




Baseball stadium!

This is where Mommy Daddy got married! Wave Hill..why wasnt I invited?







Mommy And I goofing around..

Oh another red ladybug train..
I am tired now...
Dont miss the Santa Train..




Yay! The train show was fun!









No comments: