Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Birthday Celebrations - One Month and Two Months

Over the last few months, I have celebrated my one and two month birthdays with mom and dad.  I thought I would share the highlights with everyone......

October 18th:
























In order to look my best for the party, I decided to grab a quick bath.

After the bath, there was still enough time for a quick story from dad....
Then, the party got started!! (In all the excitement, I needed a quick burp.)
Mom and dad helped me blow out the candles.  I had a great time!


November 18th:
My mom and I wanted to go out to celebrate my 2nd month birthday in style!

Getting ready to go out.....
Much to my surprise, we went to "Books of Wonder", a  children's bookstore on 18th street.
Heard a few stories and then got ready to blow out the candles.  This month I didn't need mom or dad's help! Dad couldn't believe that I did it on my own.
Mom and me celebrate my big day.  I decided to pass on the cupcake and hold out for breast milk....
I am already looking forward to next month!!

1 comment:

Tio Fito said...

My newphew is super cute... Two months old? He is cathing up to Olivia...