Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another storm...another week!



I hear it has been a crazy winter .. so much snow! What do I know? This could be how it is supposed to be.  I am just glad I don't need to shovel any!!

Besides the snow, my highlights for this week include me having a better view when I'm in my bjorn.  I now can face outward!! We should have done that long time ago!


I convinced mom that I needed a good massage for my achy arms and legs. So much rolling over can do that to a little baby like me!


All my stuff is taking over the living room.  Its official! It's all about me in this household. I love this mat so I can roll around freely.

My play gym may be ancient history soon..



Bring on the excercsaucer! Thanks cousin Olivia...


Speaking of which, I hung out with my cousins Olivia and Alec last Sunday for grandpa and grandma's wedding anniversary. Grandpa mentioned how he first came to know of my future arrival last year on this day.....


I even got to play with Tio Fito's hair...

This weeks hit list:
Songs: "Six little ducks", "la manita"
Books: "subway book", :where the wild things are", "mommy kisses", "brown bear what do you see?'
Whats in: rolling over,  kisses, my new play mat, hands in my mouth, facing forward in bjorn, 
Things of the past: sticking my tongue, sling (sort of),  my gym (almost on its last leg..)


1 comment:

Too Fito said...

Niam
We love you so much! Your cousin wants to see you asap