Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh me oh my!

This is me happy!!

And this is me pensive! Decisions decisions..


Ahh the joys of icky gums....teething rings!

This is me SPLASHING water everywhere!

This is me very focused on my book..

and this is me and my side profile ( my mother seems to dig this!)

This is me and my love for kisses!! more please..

This is me striking a pose (my favorite these days!)

This is me getting a hug and a squeeze..

This is me escaping to go for my toys...

This is me on changing table..as dad would say "Battle Royale"




Whats in: 
Books: " Ten Little Lady Bugs", "So Big", "Hand Hands Finger Thumb"
Songs: "Skip to my Lou", "Shake your Silly's Out"
Activities: "Sitting sideways", "rolling over on changing table", "crying when I don't like the book that daddy reads to me", "blowing raspberries", "banging on my tray when I eat"







No comments: