Friday, April 1, 2011

Squisshy squash and tart apple!

Teething is a pain I have to say! One itty bitty tooth is already on its way... mommy and daddy discovered it when they swiped my lower gums with their finger
But the good news is that once I do have teeth, I'll be able to eat a whole lot more solids!!
Until then, I bite on anything and everything! Here I am eating yellow squash...


I have been getting stronger... I wrestled and got the big doggy down!


Oh the spring is in! We enjoyed the sunny day and saw flowers in the farmer's market last Saturday




Daddy gave me better vantage point to check out the dogs in Union Square Dog Park

Grandpa is cool...lets me play with his face and hair



This is me pondering over what book I would like to read.  Decisions, decisions!!


With all that fun, why would I want to be put in the CRIB???


No comments: