Saturday, April 30, 2011

The week that it was..

Time does fly by super fast I must say.. I am so busy crawling these days that I have less time to write what I am feeling! The weather was great last weekend so we ventured outside a lot and went to an Easter Day Kids Celebration with my cousins...
With no eggs in sight, I decided to do my favorite thing: standing up and sticking my tounge out!



And Crawwling!

My cousin Olivia found me an egg, and it went straight into my mouth
And we had a picnic too! My first and I could not get enough of the dirt and crawling....I kept asking mommy if we could go to babies r us to buy toys. Eventually, I decided to see if I could make it there on my own

I was so tired at the end of the day that I actually passed out on mommy's shoulder during a neck ride!  They finally noticed my snooze when they saw me slouching to one side, eyes hidden by my wide brimmed hat, and they couldn't believe it......I have been loving neck rides because they give me a great vantage point for checking out the city.
My BIG cousin Alec came over one day and we discussed how life has been...and he taught me a few tricks on how to have fun.
We played and I shared all MY toys and showed him my books.... I like that he knows a lot about books!

 Whats in: crawling into the bathroom, standing up against the open refrigerator and checking out the food, sticking out my tongue, neck rides, playing with real fruit on the floor, mommy's performances of my favorite books mostly "Barnyard Dance" and "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom", peekaboo with mommy , sun hat, picnicking

Whats out: "rocking to sleep", three naps, (see daddy's blog update on naps coming soon) , Eating at night,  sitting stationary in excersaucer

No comments: