Tuesday, September 6, 2011

me, myself and my spoon!

I have to confess, I love my spoon these days...It goes everywhere that I go! It goes with me to the garden...

At the music festival
In the playground
                                                                    On the train..
                                                                      At the BBQ
                                                                     Even in the pool!
                                                                  At the train station
                                                         When I play with firetrucks
                                                         It is a very good friend I must say
                                                                  I love my spoon!
                                                  I even took my spoon to the boardwalk
                                                                 And on the subway
At the storytime
Of course, while I eat!
Spoon sits right next to me on the bench in the park!
Do you a problem with that?
                                                                       huh?
                                                                 How can you?
                                                    My spoon did nothing to you?
                                                                I love my spoon!!!



No comments: