Sunday, April 22, 2012

Booklyn Park!

We went a Garden in Brooklyn with lots of flowers and fun stuff..I just called it "Booklyn park!" The cool part was I got travel on subway on the bridge and say hello to my favorite bridge these days.."Booklyn Bridge"


Look at these flowers of all colors...
 Daddy and I goofed around...

 I was closing the doors to The Rose garden..Not many roses in there!
 Look at the ground filled with all these pretty flowers

 Lets pick them up and throw them in the air....
 This one for you Mama!



 Flowers in the air in the air...!


 The whole walkway was filled with pink flowers...

 I hugged this tree for giving us such beautiful flowers..

 We also went to Japanese garden...

 There are turtles there..we saw how much work a turtle does to get on the rock! No wonder he stays there for hours...
 Daddy showed me some big flowers...
 I wanna live on a house on water like this one with lots of fishes, duck and turtle in it!
 And beautiful flowers to look at!
 Last stop! Children's Garden...

What's growing in my garden? Turnip, radishes..


 Lots of places to hide...
 You found me..

We did some gardening, plant some seeds..get our hands dirty!
 I have my rake and shovel!



 Oh butterfly fly!
 I took a break in the sahde under a tree!



My garden is growing what a beautiful sight!

No comments: