Sunday, April 8, 2012

Park Park Park!



Walk

Then Run....
 Oh my we are at the park...

 Water...
 There is a duck...

 Daddy and I take a walk in the park.


I am in a Tunnel...

Oh whats an Echo??



Look at those Boats..
Aha Hence the Boathouse!
Mama Mama I figured it out!

Row Row Row your boat.

Gently down the stream...
If you see a Lion...RUN...







A tree..
Over the tree..

Under the tree..


Five little ducks went swimming one day..


When Mama duck said "Quack Quack Quack"...

In the fountain..don't think I am supposed to be here



You cant catch me


Here I am


Another Tunnel...

Look at the ceiling..




Lots of step..



I walked down all by myself...

Now I rest..


Then I run..




There is dada


Then I walk

I see a Star!




A horse carraige..























No comments: