Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 blues...another celebration for you!

 The art corner..
 Sayeli came..




 She wanted the ballon and party hat!
 She sang "Happy Birthday Niam" over and over..it was tad bit embarassing..



 She ran away with teddy..

 We wrote my name on the window..


 She gave me kisses..

 Anika joined us..

I eat the whole strawberry
 Rafe came but got busy with my cars right away..
 Luca came and we bonded over my green frog..

Snack time..





 Luca and I hung out in my room for a bit!





 I guess we looked cute mommy took so many pictures..
 It was another wild one!

 Daddy, Rafe and I chatted about this and that!

 Oh no! They surprised me with ahhpy bday singing!





 Anika kept stealing my cucpackes!


 Rafe didn't waste anytime..

Luca was happy with the cucpake


 Sayeli was very impressed by my flashlighting skills



 All in all its was fun gathering!

 We sang and we danced!

 Anika is working on her fourth cupcake!


 Girls always wanna wear hats!





 It was a good party I must say!


No comments: