Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall is in!!

I am loving these beautiful fall days.  Now I think I know why they call it fall....
What do I love about fall..? Lots of leaves on the ground...










Colorful trees...




Leaves to play with...




 This is how it's done..I enjoy throwing leaves in the air over and over again.  Pick them up first!



 Throw them in the air...




 And say, "Woooooo!" That adds some fun excitement to it.

I even came up with my own game of leaves at the bench.





This is me taking a break after so much playing!



I found a twig..
 and a branch


 Mama said that I found the best leaf ever. What a good day!



There is more...a stranger took a picture of us all together...


I love my family...this is me when mama asked me for a kiss..

It is a good day..


No comments: