Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween!!!!

Halloween festivities started few weeks ago. I'm sad that it's all over, but it was very fun while it lasted.  Let me show you all the fun stuff we did....
Added spooky touches to our place..neighbours beware!



Picked a pumpkin form "the what"?????..pumpkin patch!






Carved a pumpkin!


Made a ladybug pumpkin (that was my touch)....


Hung out with Grimms, monsters, zombies,  gouls and ladybugs...

My cousin Olivia looked so cute as a ladybug


Spideyyy!



Chicken..cluck cluck


Kids at a Halloween party going crazy for my cool hat


Bo!!!! aka Elmo...

Luigi what??


Then, of course, I hung out with buddies in Ladder Company 3!



Halloween parties!! 
 I can play some mean guitar too!


Some fun with with my buddy spidey...





Interesting pumpkin party!! Only in New York..



Last, not least.... Trick or treat!!!


My friend aka the Laundry Lady (she runs the dry cleaning store near my house)


My Walgreen's friends!

Checked out some scary houses!!


No no! I won't give a photo-op again! Run Niam Run...


Oh well...you got me!




Happy Halloween everyone!!!!




No comments: