Saturday, November 19, 2011

My 2nd Haircut!!! Oh no!!!

Mommy and daddy decided to take me to my neighborhood barber.  I know him well because his shop is right next door to my apartment and I usually say hello to him when I leave or return from my journeys. I even say the word "barber" when I walk past....little did I know that they would chop all of my hair all over again...

First I was excited to see him and sit on the chair with mama! It was weird when mama started making goofy faces..I knew something was up!!!


He sprayed my hair with water and I didn't like it...daddy even let me play with his iphone which was a BIG thing! I saw Elmo on it, but it didn't make me feel any better about what was happening.
I cried!!! Don't cut them AGAIN please....Don't!!..No, mama, no!


Oh well, the good news is I still look cute! or so they told me...

I still like the neighborhood barber. Hello Mr. John!

No comments: