Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My "all you can eat" Indian...

Daddy has convinced mom that every year on their engagement anniversary that they would go to a restaurant for "all you can eat" Indian food. Mama is not so okay with it because she always overeats and hates it afterwords.

So this year dad recruited me to convince mom and of course it was a success!  We went to their favorite place in the city...


I had a ball! So much to look at and play with....

I went nutz over mango lassi...


Then aloo parantha!!...oh there was also lamb kabab, matar paneer, and malai kofta!!! We should have Indian everyday...

Ohhh this is the ring daddy gave mama when he proposed!!


I was so hapy at the end of the meal that I gave kissses to everyone in the restaurant and thank goodness daddy got me out before I embarassed myself!

No comments: