Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brrr....what a wintry week!

The big news this week is mommy is staying with me an extra month! I put a guilt trip on her...this is how it's done my friend

Who has the upper hand in this deal?


My daddy's dad read to me past friday..now i know who taught my dad all the good stuff!


my fourth month photoshoot! 


I am trying to show off my six pack..



 I dragged daddy to my yoga class and made him work out while hung out with other babies. Daddy was suffering and mommy was cracking up.

After all that hard work daddy and I crashed....what an exhausting but fun week!




What's in: 
Books:  "Where the Wild Things Are" "Subway Book",  "Mommy Hugs",  "Moo Bah La La La"
Toys: Vibrating hippopatamus, beach ball, rainforest bouncy chair, animal farm play mat, dad's hair
Songs: "John the Rabbit, Yes Man", "Skidamarink...", "Los Pollitos Dicen", "Down by the Bay", "Las Elephantes"
Others: The Cosleeper, big boy stroller, diapers 2/3 size, trying to sit up

What's out:
car seats,  " the bag" (at least for now), snowstorms, sitting still

No comments: