Saturday, October 29, 2011

No elevator please!! Stairs, stairs, stairs!!!

 Our building's elevator was shut down for repairs for three full days. This created pain and anguish for a lot of families (especially those with kids) who complained bitterly to our super and to building management. Me, I loved it!!!!! Going up! Going down! Running amuck! What fun!

Of course, after three days, the elevator was repaired. But I wouldn't know.  When I leave my apartment, I head directly to the door leading to the stairs and start banging away.  When I enter my building, I head straight past the elevator and turn right toward the staircase.  Don't even mention the elevator or I will get  upset and tears will certainly flow.  At least, I make sure mommy and daddy get in their daily exercise!!

No comments: