Sunday, July 3, 2011

Father's Day!

Daddy has been working super hard these days and even went away for the first time for two whole days without me!....so we decided it would be great to spend some time together to catch up and just hang out this week!

I took him out for a cup of coffee and a chocolate croissant that he loves while I munched on a paper cup.


We wandered around in the neighborhood aimlessly....

I even read a book to try to find something special for dad for Father's Day but decided to make something special instead.....


 So I solicited mommy's help to make a card for daddy, while I tried my best to eat up the pen..
 Daddy gave me a giant HUG!
The playground is where the party's at!  We (rather I) drove my car and train while daddy watched...


Daddy and I had a photo op with dad in a giant chair...


 
but Daddy was too squirmy to get a good picture!  Happy Father's Day dad!!


No comments: