Friday, August 12, 2011

BOBO!!!!!

I have been discovering a few of my deep seeded fears!!  The other day mommy said "Bobo" and I started cryyying!!! Well, it turns out that there is a reason.  It seems there is a part of a book named "Hug" that bothers me to my soul.  It is an innocent enough story about animals hugging and a monkey who is looking for someone to hug.   The part that gets me every time is when the mommy monkey finally finds her baby and yells "BOBO!!" I can't quite put my finger on it, but this scares me like nothing else.  Since then, anytime I hear the word "BOBO" I cry hysterically.  Mommy and daddy therefore were forced to banish the "Hug" story, and the word "BOBO" has been dropped from their vocabulary.


The other book I love, but am scared by, is named "Firefighters: Spraying and Saving."  These days firetrucks are my passion, and as mommy and daddy walk with me in the city, we are constantly listening for the "WEE-AWW, WEE-AWW" of a  firetruck or ambulance, hoping that I will be able to get at least a glimpse of the truck rushing to the emergency.  The book excites me like no other these days, but when I see the truck rushing to the fire and those innocent people trapped in the building, I get nervous and look for mommy, daddy, or sometimes doggy to hug to keep me safe.   Firefighting is sooooo exciting!!!!


What's in: walking, doggy and teddy, trucks, buses, ambulances

What's out: BOBO!!!!!!!

No comments: