Wednesday, August 31, 2011

C'mon Irene!

Irene definitely brought my city to a complete stop! Woah...Even the subways weren't working...really??


Well, after it was all over, I went out with my dad to estimate the damage ?

I saw branches on the street!


I definitely enjoyed the abundance of patrolling police cars everywhere....
We ordered Thai food as a special treat...

Well...Irene was mostly a bust.... besides that, this week I have been visiting various gardens in my neighborhood now that I can walk much and stay to the paths (mostly) ... look at the fishes, turtles and beautiful yellow flowers.... Oh, I even saw a bee.."I do like bugs"




 I finally got to play with a real hose! I have heard all about it in both the "firefighter" and "garden" books..


Story time in the garden is a brilliant idea....the songs right after are just perfect as my mama says..
Even though at times I really get shy when people try to talk to me, embarassed to say I was blushing..


Mommy was showing me some puppies, but all I care about is the bright green ball they were playing with..I am just a baby right?

I got to pet a real dog in the garden too! No ball in sight, though


What's in: gardens, ponds, flowers, fish, turtles, butterflies, and bees, sleeping in till 6:30, caterpillars, grapes
What's out: hurricanes, "carlos like colors"

By the way..Its september!! My birthday month has started!!!!!

No comments: