Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer house adventures part 2- turning 11 month old!!

My parents also learned that I am ready for sit down culinary adventures outside! I flirted with chefs, waitresses, and every passerby....

I even walked around at an outdoor clam bar! Then, I tried some fish which I initially liked, but then decided after two bites that I didn't wanted anything more to do with it.  Blah!
Then later on..we stopped at a different seafood shack but I  forcefully decided that I wanted nothing to do with it so we had to turn around. Oh well!

We had some coffee breaks for daddy, but i got to chill and chat (rather wave) with the locals...






I even got to try some mango lassi (I was very persistent that I both wanted and needed to try some....)

Mommy, daddy and I walked around in nearby town!
 I even got  a neck ride on the beach...

We saw a fun playground and figured why not do some rides?





Olivia recomended for us to go to this country fair! It turned out to be so much fun! We heard some music and they tried to recreate a barnyard!

 Mommy got me a sunflower balloon, but I didn't quite care for it..oh well
 I spotted an ambulance and tried to climb in it and surprisingly nobody stopped me!!! I really like this town!

 I was so happy that i walked on wet grass all over...while mommy tried to make some nice crafts for me ( or herself!)
 
I even celebrated my 11 month bday on the road and it coincided with the day my parents got married...what a good day!

Other interesting and unsual thing I did over this trip? you may ask??

 Stood on a rock!
 Found a house of my size..i may just move in!
 Spotted a nice purple flower in the garden
 chilled out on a hammock....
 sat in the water by the bay!
 All in all, lot of first experiences on this trip and man i loved it!!
I mean drinks and jacuzzi! What would beat that!
 Okay, all said and done I was missing home and my own bed, so going back home wasn't that bad of an idea..."Country road take em home...."

No comments: