Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kick The monkey!

I have this AWESOME game on my bouncer when I hit the parrot cool lights come in and things start moving and fun music goes on too. I love love hitting the blue parrot...and then there is the monkey (yawn...) so boring even if I hit it nothing really happens half of the time..

Funny my mom and dad think I am hitting the parrot as I may be right handed..lol! But guys let me tell you this rainforest game is really really fun. I can play it for hours! Of course that scares my mommy who worries if I get to wired I wont be able to sleep well.. Hmm it is true but I reeeeally love it...can i play more please?

Guess what I cranky the other day and what calmed me down??...the rainforest bouncer ( mama tried it and it worked!) ...see mama It is really good for me and you...

No comments: