Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Master Niam can do, can you?

Lets see...I can do it!  How about you? Can you do it too?


I can laugh so loud! It makes my mamma proud...can you?


I can be all smiles....it will be worth your while... Can you?

Exhibit A. First smile or so mommy says on 10-16-2010
daddy thought i was passing gas lol!
I  can grab on toys  and make some noise  ...can you?


Exhibit B

Note my grasp on the rattle (12-2-10)!


I can stand on my two feet, wave my hands to do a bit of barnyard dance.....can you?


 
My hand I can eat and its a yummy treat.... Can you?

Look at me in my reflection.. what an attraction...   Can you?


I can be snug as bug in a rug.... Can you?


I can pout if you leave me out!  Can you??
Legs in the air, you'd better beware cause I can roll to the side...  Can you?
Just for the record.. 11-24-10 is when I did or so they say..
 I can hold my head high and look to the sky! Can you?


No comments: