Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The past week or so...

I love this city. I got to do a lot of holiday cheer at so many cool locations. It definitely put me in a holiday spirit. My first holiday season after all.....

We went to hear a christmas concert in Guggenheim museum and I was able see the art and hear my favorite songs at the same time.
Guggenheim Museum
Saint Patricks Cathedral was bit crowded for my taste but it was still nice and we walked afterward in holiday central fifth avenue.

Saint Patricks cathederal

I saw the "Tree"! I was wondering what is the hype about? Well..it is very BIG and sparkly..I liked it.

Rockefeller Tree
Loved Loved Loved the lights on 5th Avenue..



Not so festive but still fun when I had an accidental run in- Mr Met, even though my dad was MUCH more excited then I  was!


Daddy and I discussing my weekly hot list.

After serious deliberations,  here it goes, last weeks recap

Whats hot this week: smiling,  receiving kisses, music class, story time, hand in the mouth, making cooing noises, 
Popular songs- "Frosty the snowman", "Glor....ia", "Tiny tim", "Ten little horsey", "These are my glasses, This is my book", "Los Pollitos Dicen"
Favorite Drink- "Mulled" breast milk
Popular books: The Barnyard Dance, The Foot Book,  It Was the Night Before Christmas, The very Hungry Caterpillar, "Where is my Bellybutton", "
Whats not so hot: napping, gym at times, slush

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hey- Guggenheim Museum! Never too early to get kids thinking about art - even if the architecture produces vertigo!