Saturday, May 21, 2011

My last week adventures

I learned a few exciting things last week... I have been babbling a lot..bababa!                   
Such as crawling under the table and playing hide and seek with mommy and daddy! We do that everywhere: under the dining table, near the hallway table, and in the bookstore and library. My parents get a kick out of it when I squeeze myself through tight spaces. Well I can do it, can you?
Oh, standing is still a lot of fun, but If I spot something exciting such as Baby Elmo, I may drop everything and crawl super fast huffing and puffing with excitement (literally) to the object of my affection. Daddy loves it when I do that..so sometimes he tricks me to come to my favorite teddy!
Mommy and I have this new game...it cracks me up when she whispers in my ears..and blows air on my neck! So tickly...

Daddy tried to scare me with this talking frog but there's no way I am afraid of that!
 I liked this toy...good for sitting and playing

Even though I would rather crawl everywhere, swings are fun too...especially since it gets my parents really excited.


Here I am doing my favorite new thing... climbing up the steps in Washington Square Park.
This girl I met can walk, but she decides to crawl when i was doing it..such a show off! but I think she may just wanna play with me..
I have been exploring my Union Square Playground..it has so many things to stand against. I want to invite all my cousins to come play with me here one day.
And, I have been enjoying the sliding action now...wooo...wooo, again please!
After all that crawling, climbing and sliding..chasing after older kids, I am bound to get tired I must say. After all, I am only a baby.


I also went to my first BBQ in stroller town in Brooklyn. I was on a look out for other kids, but I didn't see any and the bbq was interesting..everybody wanted to hold me and talk to me but I just wanted to crrrrawl! On our way back home on the subway, I was so exhausted from all this partying..I crashed!!


Whats In: bababa, my soccer ball, "What the Ladybug Heard" book, upper teeth (4 all together), rubbing MY nose when sleepy, spinach and lentils
whats out: making nasal clicking sounds immediately before sleep

1 comment:

Tio Fito said...

Your cousin wants to go and play too!