Sunday, May 8, 2011

What is a mundan? I ask?????

I have been told that I am a serious guy! I have my moments though...I love to sing and sing sometimes..you can say it depends on my mood! I was in a particular good mood the day my cousins Ishaan and Vinay had their mundan ceremony last weekend!
 Well for one.... many new people to play with me and loads of unexplored territory for me to crawl around in search of new places to stand up.  Plus, my cousins were getting their hair shaved and not me! Ha!!! All I had to do was parrrrty!
So, first we sat through this ceremony before they got there hair cut... I sat with mommy for a few minutes before I made my move.... I convinced my cousins on our planned escape route.


 We even snuck out a banana that was meant as a temple offering! Then, Vinay and I fought over who would play with it! I guess we should have taken more.... I did push Vinay and make him cry (not really proud of that!..mommy told me to say that)


Look at my cousin Ishaan in this fancy Indian outfit!.. and me using the banana to soothe my icky gums..
After carefully taking in the whole ceremony,  I concluded that I am glad that it wasn't my head under the zapper...it wasn't pretty!

No comments: