Friday, May 13, 2011

My playground adventures!

Since the weather is warming up, I have been going a lot to the playgrounds in the neighbourhood! The fun part is that I have a few to choose from.

1) The Mars aka.. Union Square Playground! Its ultramodern and fancy smancy.
With a little help from daddy,  I was able to move this metallic rock!!!
 Even though I can't walk yet, the good news is that I can crawl in the playgorund and stand on to things with no fear! Its made of protective materieal..so they say. So why not make daddy chase me..ha!




2) Earth aka tompkin sqaure park playgournd! Its old school and has all these old trees everywhere

3) twinkle twinkle little star...itty bittty in Washington sqaure park...I am waiting patiently for big brand new park to open for few months now! hopefully it will open in my childhood span..
Swings are fun! But I rather crawl  or stand on to things if you ask me!



No comments: